- Replacing light bulbs.
- Replacing fuses.
- Clearing blocked sinks and wastes.
- Condensation issues.
It is the tenants responsibility to report an issue
It’s important to keep your property in the best possible state of repair and it is the tenant’s responsibility to promptly report any repairs or maintenance.
What maintenance is a tenant responsible for?
The tenants are responsible for the following throughout their tenancy:
- General day to day maintenance.
- Replacing smoke alarm batteries.
- Rubbish disposal.
- Cleaning of extractors and filters.
- Garden maintenance (if noted in your tenancy agreement).
Report a maintenance issue
Please report any repairs to 01924 365250 or complete the form on this page.
Our small friendly team of qualified professionals pride themselves in delivering a prompt service to our clients. We recognise the value of happy tenants!